You can use this tool to calculate the bill of materials required to build a standard deck with four straight sides.
- The calculator does not include any posts that you may need to fix into the ground to secure the frame of the deck (unless you include posts).
- If you require a partially or fully raised deck, you will need to add extra post material to the shopping cart to account for the piers.
- No responsibility can be taken by UK Timber Ltd for products purchased in error because of information provided by this calculator; you must check that the list of products suggested is suitable prior to purchase.
- Please be aware that UK building regulations state that the gap between balustrade spindles should be no more than 100mm, this distance is the default used by our calculator.
- Currently the number of fixings required are not calculated, please remember to add some decking screws to your shopping cart.